Bathroom Cleaning Checklist
Cleaning your bathroom never has to be a chore. In fact, it might surprise you to learn just how quickly you can clean up and move on with your life if you just dedicate a couple of minutes each day to keeping it clean. Follow this checklist and you’ll see that you restroom is always clean and fresh.
Daily- Total 2 minutes
- Wipe down the sink (30sec)
- Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15sec)
- Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15sec)
- Wipe the mirror and faucet (15sec)
- Squeegee the shower door (30sec)
- Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15sec)
Weekly- Total 11minutes 30 seconds
- Scrub the tub (3min)
- Scrub the tiles (5min)
- Mop the floor (2min)
- Wipe down the switch plates, doorknobs, and doorjambs (1min)
- Empty and wipe out the trash can (30sec)
- Take down the shower curtain, then launder it according to the care instructions
Empty, weed, and clean the medicine cabinet (20 minutes)
If you liked this, please share it and leave a comment below!
Content manager for Sayyah's Cleaning, I manage all of the content here on this website as well as all of our social media accounts.