Easy Mopping Tips
- 1st off, make sure to sweep thoroughly.
- Remove any stubborn marks with all purpose cleaner.
- Fill a bucket with a mixture of hot water and floor cleaner to the specifications on the label.
- Mop backwards so you are not stepping on your freshly mopped floor.
- As soon as the water starts to become dirty, change it out for clean mop water. This will help you avoid getting dirty streaks on the floor.
- Do the towel shuffle. When mopping a frequently used room, like the kitchen, have an old towel at hand, stand on it with both feet and shuffle across the floor until it is dry.
Mopping regularly is important for the life of your floors. Built up dirt can actually begin scratching your floors over time so it’s important to keep them clean.